Iruna's Kai Guild!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iruna's Kai Guild!

Welcome to the Kai Guild forum! Please enjoy your stay at our forums to find information about our guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help with Crystal Aid!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zangetsu2

Zangetsu2

Help with Crystal Aid!! Empty
PostSubject: Help with Crystal Aid!!   Help with Crystal Aid!! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:27 pm

Hi gamers! Well this is my problem i want to use Aid but i cant. Why? Im not sure. I got the crystal with maya and i equip it with my flame bow but it doesnt appears in extra skills or nowhere and i have my flame bow equipped. Please help me T.T
Back to top Go down
Kearney.
Admin
Kearney.

PostSubject: Re: Help with Crystal Aid!!   Help with Crystal Aid!! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:48 pm

Hmm that does sound weird. Have you looked in all items on the shortcut menu?, or maybe you have 2flame bows and your equipping the wrong one? Also equip the flame bow and have a look in the job page, it can be found through character-job. I hope u figure it out as warriors rely on aid or any heal sources
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu2

Zangetsu2

PostSubject: Re: Help with Crystal Aid!!   Help with Crystal Aid!! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:40 am

Thanks. It was my mistake i put the crystal in a bastard sword :-P sorry for wasting ur time
Back to top Go down
Kearney.
Admin
Kearney.

PostSubject: Re: Help with Crystal Aid!!   Help with Crystal Aid!! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:06 pm

Hahaha np, and ur not wasting my time, glad i could help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with Crystal Aid!!   Help with Crystal Aid!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with Crystal Aid!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iruna's Kai Guild! :: Kai :: Chat and Discussion-
Jump to: